The best bath towels are towels that are soft. They add to the pleasure of a bath or shower. However, not all towels feel good against the body and nice to the touch. What are 5 ways to get soft towels?
1. Wash your towels before the first use. If you choose material that is of the highest quality, this step may not be necessary.
2. Avoid fabric softeners. They leave a waxy residue which interferes with the quality and softness of the material.
3. Place your towels in the dryer after each wash. Hanging towels on the line typically does not create a soft result.
4. Choose top quality cotton, such as Egyptian or Supima. Avoid synthetic material, because this type of material is not as soft as good quality cotton. You will also find that towels, such as Egyptian cotton towels, get softer with each wash.
5. Choose heavier towels for softer towels. Once again, this is where quality matters.